Student’s progress level by level
Benefits from ALOHA Mind Math are visible after the first 6 months of classes. Children do homework faster and develop an outstanding ability for mental calculations, learn to solve problems efficiently, improve their capacity of remembering texts and visualize conceptual maps in their brains.
- Tiny Tots program is divided into 10 levels.
- Each level has a duration of 3 – 4 months.
- The Tiny Tots program, to be aimed at younger children, starts slowly.
- At the end of the program, Tiny Tots students reach the same level as the Kids program.
- Children attend classes once a week for two hours.
- Children are expected to do their homework exercises daily at home for a minimum of 10 -15 mts, parental
assistance may be required
- Visible results after 6 months.
Features of the ALOHA Tiny Tots Program
- Learning becomes a fun filled activity which keeps the little ones interested
- Small batches to provide individual attention focusing on each kid’s needs
- Well trained teachers who can efficiently handle kindergartners and first graders
- By the end of this program, children are able to handle numbers with multiple digits
The Benefits of ALOHA Tiny Tots Program
- Creates a strong foundation in math.
- Increases memory power, focusing skills and confidence at an early age.
- Helps in developing a liking for math.
- Improves concentration skills for a more focused learning