This year, China is ready to host all of our international students at ALOHA’s biggest annual event.
We are preparing an unforgettable celebration. You can’t miss this! Registration will be open until 20th May, 2019
Step on it!
It’s easy to register for the event. You just have to follow some simple steps:
1. Invite your parents to our Competition.
2. Fill the Registration Form and send it to your ALOHA centre, or send it to email@example.com
3. Pay the fee in advance to confirm the registration.
4. Encourage other ALOHA students to attend.
5. Practice with enthusiasm every day. Remember you will be testing your skills with students from different countries.
6. Pack your bags!
Guangzhou, also known as Canton is the third largest city in China, is a vigorous and modern metropolis. Some important information:
- It has one of China’s favorite amusement parks.
- It has some of China’s tallest buildings: IFC Tower
- Is great for its Cantonese cuisine
- Is an historic province that was a major trading and export port during several epochs
You can explore its parks, temples, river fronts and markets. This city has the most incredible and unforgettable spaces to discover!
The name of the city means “Hill of Buddha” since 3 bronze sculptures of Buddha were unearthed in the nearby mountains in 628 B.C. It is a historic city with a modern face, as it is the third largest city in Guangdong province.
Also known as the hometown of the art of pottery, Cantonese opera and martial art. It has become a tourist city supported by its privileged geographic location, economic conditions and its great cultural achievements.
We share with you a summary of the beautiful places you can visit there. You will have lots of things to do in Guangzhou and Foshan:
Places to visit
- The Ancestors’ Temple: Is the most famous place in Foshan, located in the main part of the Zumiao Road of the city. The temple covers an area of 3000 square meters.
- Bruce Lee Ancestor’s House: Bruce Lee, a brilliant Chinese Kung Fu master and action movie star, made a great contribution to promoting Chinese martial arts and Kung Fu films. Bruce Lee’s Ancestor House became a tourist place for his martial arts lovers.
- Qinghui Garden: is recognized as one of the four major gardens of Guangdong and ranked among the top ten greatest gardens of China. There are over 100 varieties of plants, including the purple bamboo trees, Chinese hollies and has an amazing collection of rare stones from all over the country.
- Chimelong Paradise: is the largest amusement park in China and boast the 10 inversion Roller Coaster; the park currently contains more than 60 attractions.
Foshan is entitled as City of Gastronomy by UNESCO this is because Shunde District of Foshan, is considered the birthplace and home of Cantonese cuisine. People say that best Cantonese chefs are from Shunde. They are good at cooking fish and other animals in various recipes as well as making delicious desserts.
- Yingji Yuntun Noodle: These noodles basically are prepared with fresh shrimp and egg. The noodle strip is thin, resistant and smooth texture when it comes into contact and enters the mouth.
- Dumpling: Dumpling is a kind of Ravioli. It is a dish that consists of dough pieces wrapped around a filling (or without filling). It can be filled with meat, fish, cheese, vegetables, fruits or sweets.
- Sweet bamboo shoot: This snack is steam made with fresh sweet bamboo shoot for main material. It contains higher nutrition, less sugar, low fat and the taste is awesome.
Lose no time! All the ALOHA students are invited to participate:
Venue: Marco Polo Lingnan Tiandi, Foshan, China
Date: 20th July, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.