Welcome to ALOHA After School Programs
Aloha Mind Math program is a complete brain development program. It was created in Malaysia in 1993 for children aged 5 to 13. An accredited ‘brain training’ program, it was designed to boost your child’s mental capacity using challenging mental exercises. It promotes thinking in pictures, clearer thinking, improved memory and focused listening – all through the use of fun, brain exercising activities and games.
Classes are now OPEN.
Click Here to Register
Health and Safety Rules
The health and well being of our students, parents and staff is our top priority. Protocols based on the guidelines of Alberta Health Services will be followed at ALOHA MIND MATH FORT MCMURRAY.
- Not more than 15 people in one classroom .
- Social distancing will be maintained in classrooms. All kids will be seated 6 feet apart.
kids must bring their own stuff ( pencil, eraser, sharpener, abacus,notebooks,snacks,water bottle etc.) No sharing allowed.
- All kids’ temperatures will be checked with a Non Contact Digital Thermometer, before being allowed to enter the classrooms.
- Sanitization stations will be available to sanitize your hands.
- Grade 4 to 12 students and staff must wear masks where physical distancing cannot be maintained, including shared areas such as hallways.
- Masks are not required while students are seated in the classroom during instruction if following the physical distancing guidance.
- Masks are required in the classroom when close contact between students, or students and staff, is required. Masks should be used for the duration of this activity.
- Exemptions will be made for students and staff who are unable to wear a mask due to medical or other needs.
- Mask use for kindergarten to grade 3 students is optional.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or recently traveled or in close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID 19.
- Please print and fill out ‘Alberta Health Checklist’ before entering the facility, each time.
A Fit Mind Activates More than Math Benefits
ALOHA jump starts a child’s analytical and creative abilities sharpening their capacity for:
- Accelerated learning
- Laser focused concentration
- Enhanced listening
- Expanded memory and recall
- Pinpoint mental accuracy
- Keener observation skills
You will witness your child’s self-confidence soar as he/she experiences improved self-discipline, mental acuity and higher performance.
Aloha Mind Math is for children ages 5 to 13, as this is the age the brain is highly adaptive and most receptive to holistic development concepts. Aloha is not a math tutoring program nor does it replace standard schooling. Aloha Mind Math works in concert with conventional learning for a much improved academic result.
Unlike conventional math tutoring programs, Aloha Mental Math uses multisensory techniques that involve coordination of visual (eyes), auditory (ears), kinesthetic (motor memory) and tactile senses (touch) resulting in ‘whole brain training’.
At ALOHA after school programs Fort McMurray your child benefits from the following advantages:
- Specially trained and certified instructors those make learning fun and interactive for your child
- Smaller class sizes and personalized attention to every child.
- You can choose the flexi timing to suit their schedule as well yours.
- Honest and regular updates of the progress of your child
- Rewarding achievements will be cherished by children as they continue to progress.
Invest In Your Child Today ……. Empower your child