Aloha Mind Math – Ray Shepherd Elementary School, Surrey
Welcome to ALOHA
Aloha Mind Math program is a complete brain development program. It was created in Malaysia in 1993 for children aged 5 to 13. An accredited ‘brain training’ program, it was designed to boost your child’s mental capacity using challenging mental exercises. It promotes thinking in pictures, clearer thinking, improved memory and focused listening – all through the use of fun, brain exercising activities and games.
A Fit Mind Activates More than Math Benefits
ALOHA jump starts a child’s analytical and creative abilities sharpening their capacity for:
- Accelerated learning
- Laser focused concentration
- Enhanced listening
- Expanded memory and recall
- Pinpoint mental accuracy
- Keener observation skills
You will witness your child’s self-confidence soar as he/she experiences improved self-discipline, mental acuity and higher performance.
Aloha Mind Math is for children ages 5 to 13, as this is the age the brain is highly adaptive and most receptive to holistic development concepts. Aloha is not a math tutoring program nor does it replace standard schooling. Aloha Mind Math works in concert with conventional learning for a much improved academic result.
Unlike conventional math tutoring programs, Aloha Mental Math uses multisensory techniques that involve coordination of visual (eyes), auditory (ears), kinesthetic (motor memory) and tactile senses (touch) resulting in ‘whole brain training’.
At ALOHA (Ray Shepherd Elementary School) your child benefits from the following advantages:
- Specially trained and certified instructors those make learning fun and interactive for your child
- Smaller class sizes and personalized attention to every child.
- You can choose the flexi timing to suit their schedule as well yours.
- Honest and regular updates of the progress of your child
- Rewarding achievements will be cherished by children as they continue to progress.
Invest In Your Child Today ……. Empower your child